In-situ investigation of the structure of electrolitically deposited cobalt-phosporous alloy upon heating
- 44 Downloads
The effects of heating on the structure of deposited CoP alloy is investigated by means of transmission electron microscopy and electron diffraction. A series of electron diffraction patterns of the in situ annealing process are obtained. Methods for analyzing diffraction patterns and intensity profiles are examined. Custom software is developed to automate the analysis of electron diffraction patterns and the detection of peaks in intensity profiles, along with their parameterization.
KeywordsElectron Diffraction Pattern Intensity Profile Isothermal Annealing Cathode Current Density Diffuse Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Grabchikov, S.S., Amorfnye elektroliticheski osazhdennye metallicheskie splavy (Amorphous Plating Metallic Alloys), Minsk: Izd. tsentr BGU, 2006.Google Scholar
- 2.Grabchikov, S.S. and Potuzhnaya, O.I., Poverkhn., 2009, no. 6, pp. 64–70.Google Scholar
- 3.Shaobin Wu, Shi Chen, et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 2011, no. 263, p. 012012.Google Scholar
- 4.Petersen, T.C., McBride, W., et al., Ultramicroscopy, 2005, no. 103, pp. 275–283.Google Scholar
- 5.Galaup, S. and Kihn, Y.J., Electron Microscopy, 1999, no. 48, pp. 17–25.Google Scholar
- 8.Mitchell, D.R.G., Ultramicroscopy, 2008, no. 108, pp. 367–374.Google Scholar
- 9.Cockayne, D.J.H., et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 2010, no. 241, p. 012006.Google Scholar