Plasma oscillations in two-dimensional semiconductor superstructures in the presence of high-frequency electric field
- 21 Downloads
The effect of a high-frequency field on plasma oscillations in two-dimensional electron gas with a superstructure was studied. A dispersion relationship ω(k) was derived in the case of high temperatures (Δ ≪ T, where Δ the conductivity miniband width and T is the temperature in energy units). The calculations were based on the quantum theory of plasma oscillations in the casual-phase approximation while taking into account the umklapp processes.
KeywordsPeriodical Potential Plasma Oscillation High Frequency Field Umklapp Process High Electric Field Frequency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gusev, G.M., Kvon, Z.D., Besman, V.B., et al., Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovodnikov, 1992, vol. 26, no. 3, p. 539.Google Scholar
- 3.Glazov, S.Yu. and Kryuchkov, S.V., Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovodnikov, 1992, vol. 26, no. 3, p. 539.Google Scholar
- 4.Glazov, S.Yu. and Kryuchkov, S.V., Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovodnikov, 2001, vol. 35,issue 4, p. 456.Google Scholar
- 5.Glazov, S.Yu., Vestn. VGTU, 2006, vol. 2, no. 8. p. 102.Google Scholar
- 6.Kryuchkov, S.V. and Shapovlov, A.I., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 1997, vol. 39, no. 8, p. 1470.Google Scholar
- 7.Epshtein, E.M., Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovodnikov, 1978, vol. 12, no. 5, p. 985.Google Scholar
- 9.Bass, F.G., Bulgakov, A.A., and Tetervov, A.P., Vysokochastotnye svoistva poluprovodnikov so sverkhreshetkami (High-Frequency Properties of Semiconductors with Superlattices), Moscow: Nauka, 1989.Google Scholar