Structure and functional characteristics of HTSC composites based on Bi-2223 with nitride nanoadditives
- 20 Downloads
The interaction of a number of nanosized (20–50 nm) and larger (3–4 μm) additives of refractory nitrides (AlN, HfN, TiN, ZrN, NbN, Si3N4, etc.) with the ceramic superconducting compound (Bi,Pb)2Sr2Ca2Cu3O10 + δ has been considered. The phase composition of the compounds, the cation composition of the existing phases, the morphology of the matrix grains and precipitates, and a number of functional characteristics (T C, J C, magnetization, density, and hardness) have been investigated. The possibility of increasing the critical current density and magnetization at 4.2 and 77 K by a factor of more than 3, as well as the physicomechanical properties (density and hardness), has been established.
KeywordsNitrides Tantalum Hafnium Critical Current Density Niobium Carbide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Metallurgy of Superconducting Materials, Luhman, T. and Dew-Hughes, D., Eds., New York: Academic, 1979. Translated under the title Metallurgiya sverkhprovodyashchikh materialov, Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1984.Google Scholar
- 2.Tinkham, M., Introduction to Superconductivity, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1975. Translated under the title Vvedenie v sverkhprovodimost’, Moscow: Atomizdat, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Mikhailov, B.P., Burkhanov, G.S., Leitus, G.M., et al., Neorg. Mater., 1996, no. 10, p. 1225.Google Scholar
- 4.Mikhailov, B.P., Kazin, P.E., Lennikov, V.V., et al., Neorg. Mater., 2001, vol. 37, no. 6, p. 753.Google Scholar
- 5.Mikhailov, B.P., Burkhanov, G.S., Kazin, P.E., et al., Neorg. Mater., 2001, vol. 37, no. 11, p. 1402.Google Scholar
- 9.Blagoveshchenskii, Yu.V. and Panfilov, S.A., Elektrometallurgiya, 1999, no. 3, p. 28.Google Scholar
- 10.Rudnev, I.A., Mikhailov, B.P., and Bobin, P.V., Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 2005, vol. 31, no. 4, p. 88.Google Scholar