A Model for Recognition of Geometrical Elements of Blade Feathers of Gas-Turbine Engines
A model for recognition of the geometric elements of the blade feathers is proposed that allows automated analysis of the measured data and computation of the geometric parameters of the feather using modern coordinate measuring equipment. A description of the mathematical model for recognition of the geometrical elements of the blade feather is provided. The model is based on clustering of the points according to the span, mathematical description of the curves of individual profiles, computation of the curvature values at the curve points, filtering of the curvature values, and clustering of the profile points by the curvature value. The proposed model and the software system for its implementation have been verified by measuring the blade feather of a gas turbine compressor using a coordinate measuring machine.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sulima, A.M., Noskov, A.A., and Serebrennikov, G.Z., Osnovy tekhnologii proizvodstva gazoturbinnykh dvigatelei (Main Production Technology of Gas Turbine Engines), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.Eliseev, Yu.S., Boitsov, A.G., Krymov, V.V., and Khvorostukhin, L.A., Tekhnologiya proizvodstva aviatsionnykh gazoturbinnykh dvigatelei (Production Technology of Aviation Gas Turbine Engines), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.OST (Industry Standard) no. 1 02571-86, Blades of compressors and turbines. Limit deviation of the size, shape and location of the pen, 1986.Google Scholar
- 4.Ruzanov, N.V., Bolotov, M.A., and Pechenin, V.A., Development of compensation procedure for systematic errors of coordinate measuring machines with standard tooling, Res. J. Appl. Sci., 2014, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1082–1086.Google Scholar
- 5.Bolotov, M.A., Pechenin, V.A., and Ruzanov, N.V., Modeling of coordinate measuring geometrical parameters form and location complexity profile of compressor blade GTE, Res. J. Appl. Sci., 2014, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1143–1148.Google Scholar
- 6.Osovskii, S., Neironnye seti dlya obrabotki informatsii (Neural Networks for Information Processing), Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.Rogers, D.F. and Adams, J.A., Mathematical Elements for Computer Graphics, New York, London: McGraw-Hill, 1990.Google Scholar
- 10.Shabliy, L.S. and Dmitrieva, I.B., Conversion of the blade geometrical data from points cloud to the parametric format for optimization problems, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 2014, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1849–1853.Google Scholar
- 11.Muralikrishnan, B. and Raja, J., Computational Surface and Roundness Metrology, London: Springer, 2009.Google Scholar