Development of the Design Model of a Hydrodynamic Lubricating Material Formed during Melting of the Axial Bearing, in the Presence of Forced Lubrication
This work presents a method of formation of an accurate self-similar solution of the problem of hydrodynamic calculation of a wedge-shaped support (slide block, guide) operating in the presence of a lubricating material and melt of the guide. Based on the equation of motion of an viscous incompressible liquid for a “thin layer” and the expression for the energy dissipation rate, an analytical dependence is obtained for the profile of the melted surface of the guide. In addition, the main performance characteristics of the friction couple considered are defined. The influence of the parameter specified by the melt of the guide on the bearing capacity and friction force is estimated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kropachev, D.Yu., Grishin, A.A., and Maslo, A.D., Ways of operative measurement of metals melt temperature for needs of machine building enterprises, Lit’e Metall., 2012, no. 3 (66), pp. 126–127.Google Scholar
- 2.Wilson, B., Lubrication with melt, Probl. Treniya Smazki, 1976, no. 1, p. 19.Google Scholar
- 4.Fizicheskie velichiny. Spravochnik (Physical Values, The Handbook), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1991.Google Scholar
- 5.Khavin, V.Ya., Kratkii khimicheskii spravochnik (Concise Chemical Handbook), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.Perel’man, V.I., Kratkii spravochnik khimika (Concise Chemists Reference Book), Moscow: Khimiya, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Spravochnik po paike (Soldering Handbook), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1984.Google Scholar
- 9.Fomicheva, E.B., Mathematical model of hydrodynamic lubrication of a liquid formed during melting of a slider in the case of an exponential dependence of viscosity on pressure, Vestn. Rostov. Univ. Putei Soobshch., 2000, no. 1, pp. 121–126.Google Scholar
- 10.Kotel’nitskaya, L.I. and Demidova, N.N., Radial calculation with effective work on lubrication with melt in turbulent mode, Vestn. Rostov. Univ. Putei Soobshch., 2002, no. 2, pp. 18–23.Google Scholar
- 11.Prikhod’ko, V.M. and Kotel’nitskaya, L.I., Mathematical model of hydrodynamic lubrication during melting of bearing surface of radial bearing, Trenie Iznos, 2001, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 606–608.Google Scholar
- 12.Akhverdiev, K.S., Kotel’nitskaya, L.I., and Voronin, N.S., About one exact decision of a task on hydrodynammical greasing by a liquid formed at guide melting, at presence of compulsory greasing, Vestn. Donsk. Tekh. Univ., 2002, vol. 2, no. 2 (12), pp. 99–103.Google Scholar
- 13.Mukutadze, M.A., Development of the system of design models of sliding bearings based on the development of the hydrodynamic and rheodynamic theory of lubrication, Doctoral (Tekh. Sci.) Dissertation, Rostov-on-Don: Rostov State Transport Univ., 2015, pp. 363–383.Google Scholar