The Sliding Contact Condition in Stability Analysis of Stage Motion for a Rocket Sled Track Facility
Variations in the mechanical characteristics of a material, intense plastic deformations, and the ablation of the material of working surfaces during high-speed sliding of loads along the rails of a rocket sled track facility are studied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gerasimov, S.I., Erofeev, V.I., Kamchatnyi, V.G., and Kanygin, I.I., Estimation of resonance-dangerous harmonics arising in a vibrating elastic guide along which an object with two supports moves, Probl. Prochn.Plastichn., 2015, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 412–424.Google Scholar
- 6.Gerasimov, S.I., Erofeev, V.I., and Lisenkova, E.E., Problems of wave dynamics of systems carrying moving loads, and their application to tests on a rocket track, in Tr. III Mezhdunarodnoi Shkoly-konferentsii molodykh uchenykh “Nelineinaya dinamika mashin” (Proceedings of the 3rd International School-Conference of Young Scientists on Nonlinear Machine Dynamics, Moscow, April 12–15, 2016), Moscow: IMASh RAN, 2016, pp. 45–54.Google Scholar
- 7.Balakin, V.A., Trenie i iznos pri vysokikh skorostyakh skol’zheniya (Friction and Wear for High Sliding Speeds), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1980.Google Scholar
- 8.Chichinadze, A.V., Ginzburg, A.G., and Goryunov, V.M., Determination of material performance criteria at high sliding speeds, Trenie Iznos, 1981, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 479–494.Google Scholar
- 9.Aviatsionnye materialy. Spravochnik (Aviation Materials, The Handbook, in 9 vols.), Moscow: ONTI, 1975, vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 10.Karpenko, Yu.A., Gershman, I.S., Bushe, N.A., Chernina, E.V., Kamchatnyi, V.G., Shemyakin, N.N., and Penskii, N.V., Method for performing friction tests with supersonic sliding velocities, Trenie Iznos, 1994, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 71–77.Google Scholar
- 11.Lykov, A.V., Teplomassoobmen. Spravochnik (Heat and Mass Exchange, The Handbook), Moscow: Energiya, 1978.Google Scholar
- 12.Goryunov, V.M., Study of friction in non-stationary high-speed mode, in Novoe v teorii treniya (New in the Theory of Friction), Moscow: Nauka, 1966, pp. 91–97.Google Scholar