Procedure for Modeling the Transformation Process of a Corrugated Filler Unfolding on a Plane
- 2 Downloads
During the projection of corrugated fillers for honeycomb panels, which are widespread in the aircraft industry, the machine industry, and other industries, the problem of modeling the transformation process of this filler in space upon the change of its particular geometric parameters is relevant. There are various approaches to designing kinematic models of fillers; however, all recent procedures are labor-intensive and hardly adaptable to specific types of fillers; for this reason, the development of a universal procedure is considered.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Zakirov, I.M. and Kataev, Yu.P., Geometry of folded chevron structures and the flexure lines marked on the initial sheet, J. Mach. Manuf. Reliab., 2006, vol. 35, no. 1, p.51.Google Scholar
- 3.Zakirov, I.M., Kataev, Yu.P., and Alekseev, K.A., The way to calculate formation parameters of curvilinear folded structures, Vestn. Kazansk. Gos. Tekh. Univ. im. A.N. Tupoleva, 2005, no. 2, pp. 11–13.Google Scholar
- 4.Tret’yakov, E.M., How incremental dimension of contact spots influences onto limited tension values and solids contact strength, Probl. Mashinostr. Nadezhn. Mash., 2005, no. 6, pp. 51–61.Google Scholar
- 5.Tret’yakov, E.M., Contact friction effect onto solids limit stresses and contact strength, Probl. Mashinostr. Nadezhn. Mash., 2004, no. 1, pp. 44–50.Google Scholar
- 6.Alekseev, K.A., Geometrical simulation of regular and irregular folded structures, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Aviats. Tekhn., 2011, no. 1, pp. 60–63.Google Scholar
- 7.Lomazov, V.A., Lomazova, V.I., and Vetryanko, M.S., Mathematical modeling of diagnostics of the transition zone in a fibrous composite, J. Mach. Manuf. Reliab., 2006, vol. 35, no. 2, p.177.Google Scholar