Simulation of 3-D Deformable Bodies Dynamics by Spectral Boundary Integral Equation Method
- 2 Downloads
The study of the dynamics of inhomogeneous elastically deformable media under conditions of stationary and transient loading processes is based on the integral representation of the corresponding boundary value problems with time-dependent fundamental solutions and a combination of methods for solving boundary integral equations with Fourier transforms. Theoretical bases of methods for solving boundary integral equations focused on effective numerical implementation and application flexibility are presented. The accuracy of the proposed approach is discussed. Three-dimensional applied problems are solved in support of the effectiveness of the developed method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Boundary Element Analysis: Mathematical Aspects and Applications, Schanz, M. and Steinbach, O., Eds., Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2007.Google Scholar
- 6.Petushkov, V.A., Numerical implementation of boundary integral equations method with respect to nonlinear problems of fracture and deformation mechanics for volumetric bodies, in Sb. nauchnykh trudov ITPM SO AN SSSR Modelirovanie v mekhanike (Collection of Scientific Papers of Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of Siberian Branch of Soviet Academy of Sciences. Simulation in Mechanics), Novosibirsk, 1989, vol. 3(20), no. 1, pp. 133–156.Google Scholar
- 9.Kupradze, V.D. and Burchuladze, T.V., Dynamical problems in elasticity and thermoelasticity theory, in Itogi nauki i tekhniki. Seriya sovremennye problemy matematiki (Results of Science and Engineering. Series: Modern Problems of Mechanics), Moscow: VINITI, 1975, vol. 7, pp. 163–294.MATHGoogle Scholar
- 10.Costabel, M., Time-dependent problems with the boundary integral equation method, in Encyclopedia of Computational Mechanics, John Wiley & Sons, 2004, pp. 703–721.Google Scholar
- 11.Petushkov, V.A., Transient processes in nonlinear deformed mediums: researching on the base of integral concepts and discrete fields method, Vestn. Samarsk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki, 2016, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 1–24.Google Scholar
- 13.Petushkov, V.A. and Potapov, A.I., Numerical solutions for 3D dynamical problems in elasticity theory, in Sb. dokladov Sed’mogo Vsesoyuznogo s”ezda po teoreticheskoi i prikladnoi mekhanike (Proc. 7th All-Union Meeting on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics), Moscow: MSU, 1991, p.286.Google Scholar
- 20.Petushkov, V.A. and Zysin, V.I., MEGRE-3D application program package for numerical simulation of nonlinear processes of deformation and fracture of volumetric bodies. Algorithms and implementation in ES operation system, in Sb. Pakety prikladnykh programm: Programmnoe obespechenie matematicheskogo modelirovaniya (Collection of Papers. Application Program Package: Mathematical Simulation Software Support), Moscow: Nauka, 1992, pp. 111–126.Google Scholar
- 21.GiD. The Personal Pre and Post Processor (ver. 11), Barcelona: CIMNE, 1998.Google Scholar
- 22.Petushkov, V.A., Konstruktsii i metody rascheta vodo-vodyanykh energeticheskikh reaktorov (Structure and Methods for Calculating Water-to-Water Energy Reactors), Moscow: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar
- 23.Kramer, S.L., Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1996.Google Scholar