Ways of Improving the Tribological Characteristics of Composite Polymeric Materials and Lubricants in Friction Units
- 2 Downloads
The regularities of the formation of a friction transfer film (FTF) of polymeric composite materials on a metallic counterface are found. It is shown that in the friction process, the lubricants based on biodegradable base oils are able to form antifriction films, which are related to surface absorption structures.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Belyi, V.A., Sviridenok, A.I., and Dubrovskii, V.S., The way to control friction properties of composite materials, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1974, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 97–111.Google Scholar
- 4.Barabash, M.L., Issledovanie iznosostoikosti metallov v prisutstvii organozolei zheleza (Metals Wear Resistance in Presence of Ferrum Organosols), Kiev: Institute of Structural Engineering, 1955.Google Scholar
- 5.Kolesnikov, I.V. and Bulgarevich, S.B., Some aspects of analytical researches of triboelectrization and diffusion in metal-polymeric tribosystems, Vestn. Rostovsk. Gos. Univ. Putei Soobschen., 2015, no. 4, pp. 137–146.Google Scholar
- 6.Kolesnikov, V.I., Kozakov, A.T., Kolesnikov, I.V., et al., Research of friction and wear processes by means of X-ray electron and Auger-electron spectroscopy and quantum chemistry, Vestn. Yuzhn. Nauch. Tsentra Russ. Akad. Nauk, 2013, vol. 9, pp. 29–36.Google Scholar
- 10.Gairing, M.F., Mike, F., Reglitzky, A.A., and Plerner, P.D., Environmental needs and new automotive technologies drive lubricants quality, Proc. 14th World Petroleum Congress, Stavanger, 1994, vol. 3, p.99.Google Scholar
- 11.Lebedinskii, K.S., Formation regulations of protecting antifriction film under steel surfaces friction in the presence of biodegradable lubricating mediums, Transport-2016: Tr. Vseross. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Proc. All-Russian Sci.-Pract. Conf. Transport-2016), Rostov-on-Don, 2016, vol. 1, pp. 304–307.Google Scholar
- 12.Fridrikhsberg, D.A., Kurs kolloidnoi khimii (Course of Colloid Chemistry), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1974.Google Scholar