The Backward Analysis of the Stressed State Estimates of the Load-Bearing Structural Components of Engineering Objects
- 6 Downloads
A technique for the backward analysis of the analytical and numerical estimates of the stressed state that logically explains the difference in the estimates (consequences) by formulating a list of plausible factors (causes) followed by the systemization and generalization of the latter is proposed. The application potential of the backward analysis is examined by examples of a number of widely used structurally complicated load-bearing components of machines and equipment.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Doronin, S.V., Stressed-deformed state of metal structures of bulkhead and working equipment of career excavators, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Gornyi Zh., 2002, no. 1, pp. 92–96.Google Scholar
- 2.Pankratov, S.A., Konstruktsiya i osnovy rascheta glavnykh uzlov ekskavatorov i kranov (The Main Units of Excavators and Cranes: Structure and Design Foundations), Moscow: Mashgiz, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.Freinkman, I.E. and Il’ginsonis, V.K., Zemleroinye mashiny (Excavating Machines), Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.Chistyakov, G.P., Ekskavatory odnokovshevye i mnogokovshevye: konstruktsiya i raschet (Single-and Multi-Bucket Excavators: Structure and Calculations), Moscow: Military Engineering Academy of the Workers’ and Peasants’ Red Army named after V.V. Kuibyshev, 1939.Google Scholar
- 5.Doronin, S.V. and Chursina, T.A., Stressed state and design calculations of career excavator’s buckets, Vestn. Mashinostr., 2003, no. 9, pp. 19–22.Google Scholar
- 6.Sigova, E.M. and Doronin, S.V., Design estimation of safety margin of shell elements of technological equipment, Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., 2007, no. 11, pp. 7–10.Google Scholar
- 7.Doronin, S.V. and Rogalev, A.N., The way to estimate calculation mistake in the problem on stretching a plate with arch cut, Vestn. Mashinostr., 2015, no. 1, pp. 24–27.Google Scholar
- 8.Sigova, E.M. and Doronin, S.V., Numerical parametrical analysis of stressed-deformed state of cylindrical shell with round cut, Vestn. Mashinostr., 2015, no. 4, pp. 13–16.Google Scholar
- 9.Kosolapov, D.V. and Doronin, S.V., Numerical research of the problem on parallel impact onto prismatic bar, in Informatsionnye i matematicheskie tekhnologii v nauke i upravlenii: tr. XVI Baikal’skoi Vserossiiskoi konferentsii (Proc. 16th Baikal All-Russian Conf. Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management), Irkutsk: Melentiev Energy Systems Institute, Siberian Branch RAS, 2011, part 1, pp. 184–190.Google Scholar