Impact of the Movable Random Load on the Infinitely Long Beam Superposed on the Solid Viscoelastic Foundation
- 2 Downloads
The problem of the movement of the load at a constant rate on an infinitely long beam superposed on the solid viscoelastic foundation has been considered. The load is considered to be an arbitrary function of the longitudinal coordinate. The impact of the load characteristics and the foundation on the critical speed value and the mean-square scatter of the beam deflection has been analyzed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ivanchenko, I.I., Dinamika transportnykh sooruzhenii (Dynamics of Transport Buildings), Moscow: Nauka, 2011.Google Scholar
- 3.Barchenkov, A.G., Dinamicheskii raschet avtodorozhnykh mostov (Dynamical Calculation for Motorway Bridges), Moscow: Transport, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Sveshnikov, A.A., Prikladnye metody teorii sluchainykh funktsii (Applied Methods of Random Functions Theory), Moscow: Nauka, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.Timoshenko, S.P., Kolebaniya v inzhenernom dele (Oscillations in Engineering), Moscow: Nauka, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.Muravskii, G.B., Oscillations of beam lying at elastic-inherited base, Stroit. Mekhan, Rachet Sooruzhen., 1976, no. 3, pp. 38–41.Google Scholar
- 10.Rabotnov, Yu.N., Elementy nasledstvennoi mekhaniki tverdykh tel (Elements of Solids Hereditary Mechanics), Moscow: Nauka, 1977.Google Scholar
- 11.Gradshtein, I.S. and Ryzhik, I.M., Tablitsy integralov, summ, ryadov i proizvedenii (Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series and Multiplications), Moscow: Nauka, 1971.Google Scholar