Method for the Determination of the Average Structural Characteristics of Different Organic Substances
- 12 Downloads
A method was developed for the calculation of the structural and chemical characteristics of organic substances of natural origin and their conversion products based on elemental analysis data and the quantity of oxygen bound to carbon with double bonds. The adequacy of this method for calculating structural and chemical characteristics was tested with the use of humic acids as an example. The applicability of the proposed method to any organic compounds of natural origin was demonstrated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Orlov, D.S., Gumusovye kisloty pochv i obshchaya teoriya gumifikatsii (Soil Humic Acids and the General Theory of Humification), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.Perminova, I.V., Doctoral (Chem.) Dissertation, Moscow: Moscow State Univ., 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.Yarkova, T.A., Cand. Sci. (Chem.) Dissertation, Moscow: Russ. Univ. Chem. Technol., 2007.Google Scholar
- 4.Yarkova, T.A., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 2011, no. 4, p. 49.Google Scholar
- 5.Yarkova, T.A., Usp. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2008. vol. 22, no. 3 (83), p. 46.Google Scholar
- 6.Lebedeva, G.F., Yarkova, T.A., Platonov, V.V., and Proskuryakov, V.A., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2005, vol. 78, no. 5, p. 870.Google Scholar
- 7.Gyul'maliev, A.M., Golovin, G.S., and Gladun, T.G., Teoreticheskie osnovy khimii uglya (Theoretical Fundamentals of Coal Chemistry), Moscow: Izd. MGGU, 2003. Gyul’maliev, A.M., Golovin, G.S., and Gladun, T.G.Google Scholar
- 8.Yarkova, T.A. and Gyul’maliev, A.M., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 2012, no. 5, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 9.Yarkova, T.A. and Gyul’maliev, A.M., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 2016, no. 2, p. 64.Google Scholar