Composition and Properties of Brown Coal from the Bodonskoe Deposit in Buryatia
- 9 Downloads
The composition and properties of coal from the Bodonskoe deposit were studied. It was shown that this is low-sulfur (S d = 0.3–1.0%) and medium-ash grade 1B brown coal with a high yield of volatile substances (V daf = 56.1–60.9%). The humic acid content varies from 32.3 to 50.8%. The heat of combustion of coal is Q s daf = 26.0–27.4 MJ/kg. The concentrations of toxic elements in the coal samples are at a background level.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kamneva, A.I. and Platonov, V.V., Teoreticheskie osnovy khimicheskoi tekhnologii goryuchikh iskopaemykh (Theoretical Fundamentals of the Chemical Technology of Fossil Fuels), Moscow: Khimiya, 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.Kler, V.R., Izuchenie i geologo-ekonomicheskaya otsenka kachestva uglei pri geologorazvedochnykh rabotakh (Examination and Economic-Geological Evaluation of the Quality of Coals in Geological Prospecting), Moscow: Nedra, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Baryshev, V.I., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 1979, no. 5, p. 81.Google Scholar
- 4.Vasil’eva, I.E., Kuznetsov, A.M., Vasil’ev, I.L., et al., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1997, vol. 52, no. 12, p. 1238.Google Scholar
- 5.Catalog of Standard Reference Samples. www.igc.irk. ru/Innovation/roster.html. Cited June 3, 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.Vyazova, N.G., Andrulaitis, L.D., and Kryukova, V.N., Inform. Listok (Bulletin) no. 88-83, Irkutsk: TsNTI, 1983.Google Scholar
- 7.Vyazova, N.G. and Kryukova, V.N., Inform. Listok (Bulletin) no. 84-25, Irkutsk: TsNTI, 1984.Google Scholar
- 8.Kler, V.R., Instruktsiya po izucheniyu i otsenke poputnykh tverdykh poleznykh iskopaemykh i komponentov pri razvedke mestorozhdenii uglya i goryuchikh slantsev (Manual on the Examination of Accompanying Solid Minerals and Components in Exploration for Coal and Oil Shale), Moscow: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar