Utilization of polymer wastes by joint pyrolysis with peat to produce high-calorific gas
Methods for the utilization of polymer wastes are surveyed. The results of experimental studies on the pyrolysis of peat–polyethylene mixtures depending on process conditions are reported. The yield of pyrolysis products and the composition and calorific value of gases were studied; in this case, the calorific value increased by 30–40%, as compared with the heat of combustion of gas generated from peat.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Martsul’, V.N., Abadi, M., and Lipik, V.T., Vestsi Nats. Akad. Navuk Belarusi, Ser. Khim. Navuk, 2002, no. 1, p. 105.Google Scholar
- 2.Militskova, E.A. and Potapov, I.I., Pererabotka otkhodov plastmass (Plastic Waste Utilization), Moscow: Avis Original, 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.Prokopchuk, N.R. and Lipik, V.T., Retsikling i utilizatsiya polimernykh otkhodov (Polymer Waste Recycling and Utilization), Minsk: BGTU, 2008.Google Scholar
- 4.Shapoval, G.S., Ekotekhnol. Resursosberezh., 1999, no. 5, p. 35.Google Scholar
- 5.www.waste com.uaGoogle Scholar
- 6.www.Chevron.com/deliveringenergy/geothermalGoogle Scholar
- 7.Kozhurin, V.N., Prirodopol’zovanie, 2009, no. 15, p. 217.Google Scholar
- 8.Lishtvan, I.I., Falyushin, P.L., Dudarchik, V.M., Kozhurin, V.N., and Anufrieva, E.V., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 2009, no. 3, p. 20.Google Scholar