On a strategy for the maintenance of an unreliable channel of a one-server loss queue
- 32 Downloads
A semi-Markov model of a single-server queue GI/G/1/0 is constructed with regard to server maintenance that is carried out at the end of customer service if the total operation time (counted from the moment of the most recent maintenance or restoration) reaches a certain amount of time during customer service. The stationary reliability and economic characteristics of the queue are obtained. A three-criterion optimization of the execution rate of maintenance is performed.
Keywordsone-server loss queue server maintenance the embedded Markov chain stationary distribution stationary characteristics three-criterion optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Rudenko, I.V., Queueing Systems with Unreliable and Restorable Servers, Moscow: Moscow State University, 2012.Google Scholar
- 6.Kovalenko, A.I., Maryanin, B.D., and Smolich, B.P., Queueing system with unreliable line and impatient customers, Taurida Vestn. Inf. Math., 2013, no. 1, pp. 53–60.Google Scholar
- 8.Peschansky, A.I. and Kovalenko, A.I., Stationary characteristics of a single-server loss queuing system with unreliable server, Taurida Vestn. Inf. Math., 2013, no. 1, pp. 69–79.Google Scholar
- 11.Peschansky, A.I. and Kovalenko, A.I., Semi-markov model of a single-server loss queue with regard to maintenance of unreliable channel, SevNTU Vestn.: Optim. Ind. Process., 2014, no. 15, pp. 63–70.Google Scholar
- 14.Beichelt, F. and Franken, P., Zuverlässigkeit und Instanphaltung, Mathematische Methoden, Berlin: VEB Verlag Technik, 1983.Google Scholar
- 15.Peschansky, A.I., Semi-Markov Models of One-Server Loss Queues with Recurrent Input, Germany: LAP LAMPERT Academic Publishing, 2013.Google Scholar
- 16.Nogin, V.D., Decision-Making in Multi-Criterion Media: Quantitative Approach, Moscow: PhysMathLit, 2002.Google Scholar