Principles of organizing the interoperability of equipollent nodes in a wireless mesh-network with time division multiple access
- 29 Downloads
The article describes the basics of organizing the interoperability of equipollent nodes in a wireless mesh-network with time division multiple access. The nodes of such a network may be mobile. The questions of synchronization and time slot allocation are studied. A solution to the hidden nodes problem is suggested.
Keywordsmesh-network time division multiple access implementation time slot synchronization hidden node
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jiayuan Chen, Zhangdui Zhong, Qiang Liu, and Minming Ni, Uniform TDMA time slot allocation scheme for AdHoc network based on genetic algorithm, Proc. 12th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia, 2014, pp. 287–290.Google Scholar
- 2.Leffler, S., Long distance wireless (for emerging regions), EuroBSDCon, 2007.Google Scholar
- 3.Leffler, S., TDMA for long distance wireless networks, The FreeBSD Project, 2009.Google Scholar
- 4.Neufeld, M., Fifield, J., Doerr, C., Sheth, A., and Grunwald, D., SoftMAC–flexible wireless research platform, 4th Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets), 2005.Google Scholar
- 5.Patra, R., Nedevschi, S., Surana, S., et al., WiLDNet: Design and implementation of high performance WiFi based long distance networks, USENIX NSDI, 2007.Google Scholar
- 6.Shaio, J., Piper, J.R., and Barto, J., A slot allocation algorithm for survivability of tactical TDMA networks, in Technical Papers MITRE Corporation, 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.Sheth, A., Nedevschi, S., Patra, R., et al., Packet loss characterization in WiFi-based long distance networks, IEEE INFOCOM, 2007.Google Scholar