On the stability of bilinear free systems
- 32 Downloads
Problems of stability of stationary and nonstationary free bilinear discrete systems over a field GF(p) are investigated. Criteria of asymptotic stability of a system status are found, and some properties of the above-mentioned notions are studied.
Key wordsbilinear discrete system stability equilibrium state asymptotically stable state
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Speranskii, D.V., “On the Connection between Stability and Synchronizability of the Linear Automatons over Different Fields”, AVT, 2000. no. 1, 63–75.Google Scholar
- 2.Speranskii, D.V., “Connection between Stability and Synchronizability of Nonstationary Linear Automatons over Different Fields”, Elektronnoe Modelirovanie, 2001. vol. 3, no. 5, 22–32.Google Scholar
- 3.Speranskii, D.V., “Experiments with Linear and Bilinear Finite State Automatons: Education Guide”, Saratov: Izd. Sarat. Univ., 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.Pervozvanskii, A.A., “Course of Theory of an Automatic Control”, Moscow: Nauka, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Streitz, V., “Methods of the Space of States in Theory of Linear Discrete Systems”, Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar