Digital technology and systems for generating and analyzing information from deep strata of the Earth for the purpose of interference monitoring of the technical state of major structures
- 20 Downloads
A digital technology for generating seismic information from deep strata of the Earth is proposed. An intelligent hybrid distributed system is developed on the basis of the technology. By means of this system it becomes possible to combine monitoring of changes in technical state with generating warnings of every imaginable type of emergency in construction projects together with short-term prediction of earthquakes. Because of paralleling of the recognition of measurement information arriving from a set of local monitoring systems situated at significant distances from each other, the degree of reliability of the results obtained is increased.
Key wordsdigital technology monitoring system interference seismic signaling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aliev, T.A. and Abbasov, A.M., Digital Technology and System of Interference Monitoring of the Technical State of Building Structures and Generation of Warnings of Anomalous Seismic Processes, Avtom. Vychisl. Tekh., 2005, no. 6, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- 3.Aliev, T.A., Technical Foundations of the Analysis of Interference of Noisy Signals, Avtom. Vychisl. Tekh., 2004, no. 3, pp. 22–32.Google Scholar
- 4.Kollakot, R.A., Diagnostirovanie mekhanicheskogo oborudovaniya (Diagnostics of Mechanical Equipment), Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1980.Google Scholar
- 5.Aleksandrov, A.A., Barkov, A.V., Barkova, N.A., and Shafranskii, V.A., Eds., Vibratsii i vibrodiagnostika sudovogo electrooborudovaniya (Vibrations and Vibration Diagnostics of Electrical Equipment), Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1986.Google Scholar
- 6.Barkov, A.V., Barkova, N.A., and Azovtsev, A.Yu., Monitoring i diagnostika rotornykh mashin po vibratsii (Monitoring and Diagnostics of Rotary Equipment from Vibrations), St.-Petersburg: AO VAST, 1997.Google Scholar
- 7.Barkov, A.V., Barkova, N.A., and Azovtsev, A.Yu., Monitoring i diagnostika rotornykh mashin po vibratsii. Rekommendatsii dlya pol’zovatel’ei sistem diagnostiki (Monitoring and Diagnostics of Rotary Equipment on the Basis of Vibrations. Recommendations for the Users of Diagnostics Systems), St.-Petersburg: Izd. SpbGMTU, 2000.Google Scholar
- 8.Aliev, T.A., Alizade, T.A., and Tairova, Kh.S., A Hybrid System for Monitoring and Diagnostics of the State of Sea Platforms, Neftyan. Khoz., 2000, no. 1, pp. 29–31.Google Scholar