Calculations of Structural, Electronic, Chemical Bonding, and Optical Properties of Orthorhombic CsAlTiO4
- 10 Downloads
Structural parameters, electronic, chemical bonding and optical properties of orthorhombic CsAlTiO4 are studied using the plane-wave ultrasoft pseudopotential technique based on the first-principles density-functional theory (DFT). The equilibrium lattice constants, bulk modulus and electronic structure are obtained. To our knowledge, no data are available in literature of orthorhombic CsAlTiO4 with Pnma space group for comparison. Electronic and chemical bonding properties have been studied from the calculations of band structure, density of states and charge densities. The complex dielectric functions are calculated and we have explained the origins of spectral peaks.
Keywordsdensity-functional theory electronic structure optical properties orthorhombic CsAlTiO4
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.G. Z. Zhang, Z. Zhao, S. L. Chen, and P. Dong, Prog. Chem. 21, 948 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.X. C. Yang, W. X. Liu, M. Dubiel, D. Ehrt, and Z. Xu, J. Funct. Mater. 36, 1146 (2005).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Aubin-Chevaldonnet, F. Studer, D. Caurant, D. Gourier, N. Nguyen, A. Ducouret, N. Baffier, and T. Advocat, in Proc. Atalante Int. Conf. on Advances for Future Nuclear Fuel Cycles, Nîmes, France, 2004, p. O32–06.Google Scholar
- 11.Y. L. Zhao, B. J. Li, H. Zhou, C. Z. Zhang, and F. Sha, J. Nucl. Radiochem. 27, 152 (2005).Google Scholar
- 12.M. L. Carter, M. W. A. Stewart, E. R. Vance, B. D. Begg, S. Moricca, and J. Tripp, in Proc. GLOBAL Int. Conf. on Advanced Nuclear Fuel Cycles and Systems, Boise, United States, 2007, p. 1022.Google Scholar
- 14.H. F. Gong, J. P. Ma, G. P. Li, and S. S. Wang, Chin. J. Gansu Sci. 21, 150 (2009).Google Scholar