“Weak” measurements and supraluminal communication
- 34 Downloads
A modified experiment with a correlated pair of particles in an entangled space is suggested. The experiment demonstrates that for weak and/or nondemolition measurements of one of the particles, information can be transmitted at a speed that is not limited by the speed of light.
Keywordsweak measurement entanglement nonlocality reduction of the state vector speed of light supraluminal speed phase self-modulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.N. D. Hari Dass, 1406.0270 [quant-ph].Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Belinsky and A. K. Zhukovsky, 1509.07667 [quant-ph].Google Scholar
- 9.N. Gisin, quant-ph/0512168.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Suarez, quant-ph/0006053.Google Scholar
- 11.D. N. Klyshko, Photons and Nonlinear Optics (Nauka, Moscow, 1980; CRC Press, 1988).Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Belinsky, Quantum Measurements (BINOM, Moscow, 2008).Google Scholar