Some specific characteristics of indentation of cracked layered structures
- 15 Downloads
Several general laws of deformation of an inhomogeneous elastic layered structure under the action of an indentor and the force–indentation dependence during the loading of cracked specimens are studied, and relations for the critical values of the parameters at which separation is possible are constructed.
Keywordsindentation inhomogeneous elastic strip separation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. L. Kossovich, N. N. Dobryakova, S. A. Epshtein, and D. S. Belov, “Mechanical Properties of Coal Microcomponents under Continuous Indentation,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskopaemykh, No. 5, 84–91 (2016) [J.Mining Sci. (Engl. Transl.) 52 (5), 906–912 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 2.F. M. Borodich, S. J. Bull, and S. A. Epshtein, “Nanoindentation in Studying Mechanical Properties of HeterogeneousMaterials,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskopaemykh, No. 3, 57–63 (2016) [J.Mining Sci. (Engl. Transl.) 51 (3) 470–476 (2015)].Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Alexandrov, “Stability of a Coating–Substrate System under Longitudinal Compression of the Coating,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 76–79 (2001) [Mech. Solids (Engl. Transl.) 36 (4), 60–63 (2001)].Google Scholar
- 5.R. V. Goldstein, K. V. Ustinov, and A. V. Chentsov, “Estimation of the Influence of the Substrate Compliance on the Stability Loss Stresses of the Spalled Covering,” Vych.Mekh. Sploshnykh Sred 4 (3), 48–57 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Morozov and P. E. Tovstik, “BucklingModes of a CompressedPlate on an Elastic Substrate,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 30–36 (2012) [Mech. Solids (Engl. Transl.) 47 (6), 622–627 (2012)].Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Kurguzov, “Modeling of Thin Film Spall in Compression,” Vych.Mekh. Sploshnykh Sred 7 (1), 91–99 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.A. O. Vatul’yan, V. V. Dudarev, and R. D. Nedin, Prestresses: Modeling and Identification (Izdat. YuFU, Rostov-on-Don, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Alexandrov and S. M. Mkhitaryan, Contact Problems for Bodies with Thin Coatings and Interlayers (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.I. S. Astapov, N. S. Astapov, and E. L. Vasil’eva, “Quadratic Approximation of Large Displacements of a Flexible Compressed Beam,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 133–138 (2003) [Mech. Solids (Engl. Transl.) 38 (1), 133–138 (2003)].Google Scholar