Selection of an algorithm for the parallel implementation of the similarity method in intelligent DSM systems
- 31 Downloads
The principle of selecting adequate algorithms for the parallel implementation of the similarity method in the DSM system problem solver is described. The most advanced family of algorithms for parallel modifications is identified and its different representatives are considered. A number of algorithms and their parallel versions in C++ are experimentally implemented for overall optimization. The experimental results are used in assessing the paralleling method, and further advancements and lines of research are provided.
Keywordsformal concept analysis DSM problem solver parallel computing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Finn, V.K., Inductive methods of J.S. Mill in artificial intelligence systems. Part I, Iskusstv. Intell. Prinyat. Reshenii, 2010, no. 3, pp. 3–21.Google Scholar
- 2.Finn, V.K., Inductive methods of J.S. Mill in artificial intelligence systems. Part II, Iskusstv. Intell. Prinyat. Reshenii, 2010, no. 3, pp. 14–40.Google Scholar
- 3.Finn, V.K., On determination of empirical regularities using the JSM-automatic method for generation of hypotheses, Iskusstv. Intell. Prinyat. Reshenii, 2010, no. 4.Google Scholar
- 10.Troy, A.D., Faster concept analysis, Proc. 15th Int. Conf. on Conceptual Structures (ICCS), 2007.Google Scholar
- 11.Sutter, H., The free lunch is over–A fundamental turn toward concurrency in software, Dr. Dobb’s J., 2005, vol. 30.Google Scholar
- 12.Krajca, P., Outrata, J., and Vychodil, V., Parallel recursive algorithm for FCA, Proc. CLA CEUR WS 433, 2008, pp. 71–82.Google Scholar
- 13.Krajca, P., Outrata, J., and Vychodil, V., Advances in algorithms based on CbO, Proc. CLA, 2010, pp. 325–337.Google Scholar
- 14.Andrews, S., A 'Best-of-Breed’ approach for designing a fast algorithm for computing fixpoints of galois connections, Inf. Sci., 2015, pp. 633–649.Google Scholar
- 15.Andrews, S., In-Close, a fast algorithm for computing formal concepts, Suppl. Proc. ICCS'09 CEUR WS 483, 2009.Google Scholar
- 16.Outrata J., Vychodil V. Fast algorithm for computing fixpoints of Galois connections induced by objectattribute relational data, Inf. Sci., 2012, pp. 114–127.Google Scholar