Identification of the Dynamics of a Moving Object with the Use of Neural Networks
- 1 Downloads
A method for identification of the dynamics of a quadrotor-type vehicle is proposed. The method is based on the Elman recurrent neural network, which corresponds to the canonical form of a dynamic system in the space of states and does not require structural correction. The results of a numerical experiment reveal the convergence of the network learning algorithm with the use of an extended Kalman filter.
Keywordsidentification of the dynamics quadrotor extended Kalman filter Elman recurrent neural network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Khaikin, Neural Networks: Full Course (Williams Publishing House, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Brusov and Yu. V. Tyumentsev, Neural Modeling of Motion of Flying Vehicles (MAI, Moscow, 2016) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Belokon’, Yu. N. Zolotukhin, and M. N. Filippov, “Method of Test Signal Design for Estimating the Aircraft Aerodynamic Parameters,” Avtometriya 53 (4), 59–65 (2017) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 53 (4), 358–363 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. M. Munoz, C. Rossi, and A. B. Cruz, “Modelling and Identification of Flight Dynamics in Mini-Helicopters Using Neural Networks,” in Aerial Vehicles, Ed. by T. M. Lam (InTech, Rijeka, Croatia, 2009), pp. 601–620.Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Belokon’, Yu. N. Zolotukhin, A. S. Mal’tsev, et al., “Control of Flight Parameters of a Quadrotor Vehicle Moving over a Given Trajectory,” Avtometriya 48 (5), 32–41 (2012) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 48 (5), 454–461 (2012)].Google Scholar
- 7.J. L. Elman, “Finding Structure in Time,” Cognitive Sci. 14 (2), 179–211 (1990). https://doi.org/www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/036402139090002E.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.R. J. Williams, “Some Observations on the Use of the Extended Kalman Filter as a Recurrent Network Learning Algorithm,” Tech. rep. NU-CCS-92-1 (Northeastern University, College of Computer Science, Boston, 1992). https://doi.org/pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4cc2/a29b33266a52afba78d9bd570f3480749aa8.pdf.Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Rougier, Neural-Networks (GitHub, Inc.). https://doi.org/github.com/rougier/neuralnetworks.