Spatial Filtration with Allowance for Changes in the Observed Image of the Object during Its Microscanning
- 6 Downloads
A filtration algorithm is proposed for detecting objects in images obtained by means of microscanning. An algorithm for calculating the filter for an object with a known shape is presented. The influence of changes in the object shape induced by a subpixel displacement of the object with respect to the center of the photosensitive cell on the filtration results is studied. An approach to choosing the filter shape with allowance for object shape changes is tested. Results of numerical simulations are reported.
Keywordssmall-size object detection algorithm subpixel displacement microscanning image filtration algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. V. Tarasov and Yu. G. Yakushenkov, “Some Ways of Improving Thermal Imaging Systems,” Spets. Tekhnika, No. 2, 11–19 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Kirichuk and A. K. Shakenov, “Algorithm of Image Reconstruction in the Problem of Object Detection during Circular Microscanning,” Avtometriya 52 (1), 15–21 (2016) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 52 (1), 11–16 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Yousef, Z. Rahman, and M. Karim, “On the Restoration of the Microscanned Images Captured from Unmanned Airborne Vehicles,” Proc. SPIE 8056, 80560D (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Ivanov, V. S. Kirichuk, and V. P. Kosykh, “Formation of a High-Resolution Image from a Series of Mutually Shifted Images Using Optimal Linear Prediction,” Avtometriya 45 (2), 3–13 (2009) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 45 (2), 91–99 (2009)].Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Kosykh, “Correction of the Pulse Response of the Video Registration System after Accumulation of a Series of Mutually Shifted Images,” Avtometriya 45 (5), 3–8 (2009) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 45 (5), 383–387 (2009)].Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Ivanov, V. S. Kirichuk, V. P. Kosykh, et al., “Fast Algorithms of Image Construction with a High Sampling Frequency,” Avtometriya 45 (5), 9–13 (2009) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 45 (5), 388–391 (2009)].Google Scholar
- 9.J. L. Lopez-Martineza and V. Kober, “Fast Image Restoration Algorithm Based on Camera Microscanning,” Proc. SPIE 7443, 74431O (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Artem’ev, A. O. Naumov, and L. L. Kokhan, “Detection of Point Objects im Images under Uncertain Conditions,” Informatika 2 (26), 15–24 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.A. K. Shakenov and D. E. Budeev, “Filtering of Images of Small-Sized Objects in Systems with Circular Microscanning,” Avtometriya 53 (4), 120–126 (2017) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 53 (4), 408–413 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 13.T.-W. Bae and K.-I. Sohng, “Small Target Detection Using Bilateral Filter Based on Edge Component,” J. Infrared Milli. Terahz. Waves 31 (6), 735–743 (2010).Google Scholar
- 17.A. K. Shakenov, “Algorithms of Background Suppression in the Problem of Detection of Point Target in Images,” Avtometriya 50 (4), 389–394 (2014) [Optoelectron., Instrum. Data Process. 50 (4), 389–394 (2014)].Google Scholar