Optical properties of 1D and 2D approximants of quasi-crystalline structures
- 60 Downloads
The possibility of identifying 1D and 2D approximants of quasi-crystalline structures, based on recording local patterns and scaling parameters in probe-beam fields, is considered. The effect of structural defects on the shape of pattern formations is estimated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Optics of Aperiodic Structures: Fundamentals and Device Applications. Ed. by L.D. Negro (CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2014).Google Scholar
- 4.P.N. D’yachenko and Yu.V. Miklyaev, “Two-Dimensional Approximants of Photonic Quasi-Crystals, Obtained by Holographic Lithography,” Computer Opt. No. 30, 23 (2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.P.D. Derlugyan, V.V. Ivanov, I.V. Ivanova, V.T. Loginov, G.A. Danyushina, V.G. Shishka, and I.N. Shcherbakov, “Fractal Structures of 2D Space as a Possible Approximants of the Interphase Borders Configurations and the Phase Distributions onto Surface of Antifrictional Composition Coatings,” Sovremennye Naukoemkie Tekhnologii. No. 9, 86 (2013) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.M.A. Faddeev, “Approximants of One-Dimensional Quasi-Crystals,” Vestn. Nizhegorod. Univ., Ser. Fiz. Tverd. Tela. No. 1, 44 (2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A.M. Zotov, E.G. Kim, P.V. Korolenko, and Yu.V. Ryzhikova, “Modeling of Aperiodic Structures with Optical Scaling Characteristics,” Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic Systems. 18(12), 10 (2013) [in Russian].Google Scholar