Formation of turbulent electron beams for generating broadband chaotic oscillations
- First Online:
- 24 Downloads
Oscillators of broadband chaotic oscillations, based on the use of intense turbulent electron beams, have been investigated. Different concepts of forming such beams are considered, and their structure is experimentally studied. The results of the experimental study of the oscillations generated by the broadband microwave sources developed are reported.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Zalogin and V.V. Kislov, Broadband Chaotic Signals in Radio-Engineering and Information Systems (Radiotekhnika, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Dmitriev and A. I. Panas, Dynamic Chaos: New Recording Media for Communication Systems (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Yu.A. Kalinin, A.V. Starodubov, and S. I. Berezin, “On the Interaction of Microwave Radiation from Micro- and Nanostructures Oil-Water Emulsions,” Sci. Technol. Industry. 3, 28 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.I.V. Alyamovskii, Intense Electron Flows (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.B. L. Usherovich, Electron. Rev. Ser.: Microwave Electron. Vol. 7 (1969)Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Afanas’ev, K. A. Lukin, and V.A. Rakityanskii, “Excitation of Chaotic Oscillations in O-Type Backward-Wave Tubes by Nonlaminar Electron Beams,” Radiofizika i Elektronika. 2(1), 115 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu.A. Kalinin, A.G. Lazerson, and G.V. Chemichev, “Complex Dynamics of Nonparaxial Electron Beams in Periodic Magnetic Field,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Prikl. Nelin. Dinam. 3(4), 32 (1994).Google Scholar
- 9.A.V. Pashchenko, V.M. Zalkind, Yu. F. Lonin, O. G. Melezhik, S.S. Romanov, D.A. Sitnikov, I. K. Tarasov, M. I. Tarasov, I. N. Shapoval, V. E. Novikov, and V.A. Yatsyshin, “Instability of Decelerating Electron Flow Injected into a Planar Diode,” Tech. Phys. Lett. 34(12), 1079 (2008).ADSCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Yu. A. Kalinin and A.D. Esin, Methods and Tools of Physical Experiment in Vacuum Microwave Electronics (Izd-vo SGU, Saratov, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar