Reusable Space Transportation System
- 5 Downloads
We present a design lay-out diagram of the reusable space transportation system that consists of an aerospace transformed vehicle that is injected into an orbit by means of the first and second stages. Some starting configurations of such system with the first and second stages are considered.
Keywordsaerospace transformed vehicle first and second stages international space station services transformation atmospheric descent reverse transformation vertical landing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Afanas’ev. V.A., Borzov, V.S., Danilkin, V.A., Degtyarev, G.L., Degtyar’, V.G., Marusik, A.F., Meshchanov, A.S., Sirazetdinov, T.K., Sytyi, G.G., and Teplitsyn, Yu.S., RU Patent no. 2202500, Byul. Izobret., 2003, no.11.Google Scholar
- 2.Afanas’ev, V.A., Degtyarev, G.L., Meshchanov, A.S., and Sirazetdinov, T.K., Mathematical Description of Motion of Reusable Descent Flight Vehicles of Unconventional Aerodynamic Configurations, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2001, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 10–14 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 13–20].Google Scholar
- 3.Afanas’ev, V.A., Degtyarev, G.L., and Meshchanov, A.S., Energy-Saving Space Transport System, Trudy XV mezhdunarodnogo simposiuma “Energoresursoeffektivnost’ i Energosberezhenie v Respublike Tatarstan” (Proc. 15th Int. Symposium Energy-Resource Efficiency and Energy-Saving), Kazan, Izd. IP Shaikhutdinov, 2015, pp. 345–348.Google Scholar
- 4.Afanas’ev, V.A., Degtyarev, G.L., and Meshchanov, A.S., Controlling of a Return Space Vehicle along Transition Trajectories in Atmosphere, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2015, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 16–22 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 152–159].Google Scholar
- 5.Afanas’ev, V.A., Degtyarev, G.L., and Meshchanov, A.S., Landing of Flight Vehicles without the Landing Gear, Izv. Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2014, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 11–13 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 339–343].Google Scholar