Database Organization for More Effective Information Processing in Automatic Optical Inspection
- 1 Downloads
A method is proposed for processing information supplied to a web server, by means of SQL and PHP language tools. As an example, a monitoring protocol for a circuit board at a monitoring position is presented. It is possible to reduce the information load on technologists and to increase productivity by faster assessment of product quality.
Keywords:automated systems database knowledge base SQL tools PHP language tools automated monitoring printed circuits
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- 1.Kolisnichenko, D., PHP i MySQL. Razrabotka Web-prilozhenii (PHP and MySQL: Development of Web Applications), St. Petersburg: BKhV-Peterburg, 2015.Google Scholar
- 3.Feofanov, A.N., Tekhnologicheskoe oborudovanie avtomatizirovannykh mashinostroitel’nykh proizvodstv (Technological Equipment of Automated Machine Engineering Industries), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Tekhnol. Univ., Stankin, 2017.Google Scholar
- 4.Amachiev, L.A. and Feofanov, A.N., Description of a software fragment for automated data processing in the verification of electronic products, Mezhdunar. Nauchno-Issled. Zh., 2016, no. 6-2 (48), pp. 15–18.Google Scholar
- 5.Amachiev, L.A. and Feofanov, A.N., Creation of a database for the identification of electronic products, Mezhdunar. Nauchno-Issled. Zh., 2015, no. 11-2 (42), pp. 6–8.Google Scholar
- 6.Feofanov, A.N., Korneeva, V.M., and Negrimovskaya, N.P., Calculation of the optimal number of experts and the amount of data identified by the results of the preliminary survey, Ekon. Upr. Mashinostr., 2013, no. 2 (26), pp. 53–58Google Scholar
- 7.Feofanov, A.N., Skhirtladze, A.G., Mitrofanov, V.G., et al., Organizatsiya i provedenie montazha i remonta promyshlennogo oborudovaniya: Uchebnik dlya studentov uchrezhdenii srednego professional’nogo obrazovaniya (Organization and Installation of Assembley and Reparation of Industrial Equipment: Manual for Students of Middle Profession Education), Moscow: Akademiya, 2016, part 1.Google Scholar
- 8.Feofanov, A.N. and Manelyuk, S.Yu., Development of a system for geometric modeling of assembly machine layouts, Nauchn. Vizualitsiya, 2016, no. 3 (8), pp. 132–144.Google Scholar
- 9.Feofanov, A.N. and Yudin, G.V., Reliability assessment of the production process using the fuzzy logic apparatus, Kachestvo Zhizn’, 2016, no. 4 (12), pp. 58–62.Google Scholar
- 10.Grigor’ev, S.N. and Martinov, G.M., Problems, trends, and prospective development of numerical control systems for technological systems and complexes, Avtom. Prom-sti, 2013, no. 5, pp. 4–7.Google Scholar