Compatibility of Components in Complex Systems
- 5 Downloads
The quality of systems constructed from components that have been produced at enterprises in different locations is considered. A particular sequence of processes is required in order to improve the performance of enterprises involved in the design and production of such systems. That sequence is identified. The basic principles that ensure the quality of such systems are formulated: in particular, compatibility of the components is essential. The constraints associated with the system’s emergent properties must be taken into account.
Keywords:engineering systems quality assurance compatibility emergent properties
Financial support was provided by Tula State University (project 2017-86 PUBL).
- 1.Plakhotnikova, E.V., Quality control in the production of technical systems, Stand. Kazh., 2015, no. 9 (939), pp. 102–103.Google Scholar
- 2.Plakhotnikova, E.V., Povyshenie kachestva elektrodinamicheskikh sistem “zapornaya armature–elektroprivod” dlya truboprovodov AES s gazovym teplonositelem: Mnongrafiya (Quality Improvement of Electrodynamic “Stop Valves–Electric Drive” System for Pipelines of Nuclear Power Plants with Gas Coolant: Monograph), Tula: Tul’sk. Gos. Univ., 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Vasin, S.A. and Plakhotnikova, E.V., System quality in the design of technical systems, Kach. Zhizn’, 2016, no. 4 (12), pp. 362–366.Google Scholar
- 4.Vasin, S.A. and Plakhotnikova, E.V., Quality of national product in integration of different elements into unified technical system, Trudy shestnadtsatoi mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii “Upravlenie kachestvom” (Proc. Sixteenth Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. “Quality Control”), Moscow: Mosk. Aviats. Univ., 2017, pp. 299–304.Google Scholar
- 5.Plakhotnikova, E.V., Technical compatibility of elements as a factor to improve the assembled electric drive–stop valve systems, Sborka Mashinostr., Priborostr., 2016, no. 1 (186), pp. 6–10.Google Scholar
- 6.Plakhotnikova, E.V., Technical efficiency and energy consumption of the electric drive–stop valve system, Izv. Tul’sk. Gos. Univ., Tekh. Nauki, 2015, no. 3, pp. 123–126.Google Scholar
- 7.Shpakov, O.N., Truboprovodnaya armatura: spravochnik spetsialista (Pipeline Fitting: Handbook for Professionals), Moscow: KKhT, 2007.Google Scholar