Actual Contact Area in Pressure Couplings between Components of Different Hardness
- 8 Downloads
A method is proposed for calculating the actual contact area in a pressure coupling between components of different hardness. The reduced plastic hardness of the components is discussed.
Keywords:pressure coupling actual contact area reduced plastic hardness
This research was conducted as part of the SP-2018 competition (SP-253.2018.1).
- 1.Drozd, M.S. and Matlin, M.M., Calculation of the actual contact area in joints with interference, Vestn. Mashinostr., 1984, no. 9, pp. 28–30.Google Scholar
- 3.GOST (State Standard) 18835-73: Metals. Plastic Hardness Measurement, Moscow: Izd. Standartov, 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Demkin, N.B. and Ryzhov, E.V., Kachestvo poverkhnosti i kontakt detalei mashiny (The Surface Quality and the Contact of Machine Parts), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1981.Google Scholar
- 6.Matlin, M.M., Application of regularities of elasticplastic contact of solids to the solution of applied problems, Probl. Mashinostr. Avtomat., 1991, no. 4, pp. 68–80.Google Scholar
- 7.Zenkin, A.S. and Arpent’ev, B.M., Sborka nepodvizhnykh soedinenii teplovymi metodami (Assembly of Fixed Joints by Thermal Methods), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.Matlin, M.M., Barabanov, G.P., and Kazankin, V.A., RF Inventor’s Certificate no. 2013611512, 2013.Google Scholar