Measuring System for Use in Radar-System Development
- 9 Downloads
A new system for the analysis and monitoring of radar equipment at the development stage is described. In the verification of radar systems, it is of particular interest to check the reliability of programs that permit the identification of flight test data. In practice, that improves the interpretation of flight data. Practical results are presented.
Keywords:airborne radar multifunctional measuring system safe operation reliability test simulations
Financial support was provided by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science (contract 01, December 2015; project 02.G36.31.007), with the goal of developing and organizing the production of the Ku compact radar system for use in drones and helicopters.
- 1.Kondratenkov, G.S. and Frolov, A.Yu., Radiovidenie. Radiolokatsionnye sistemy distantsionnogo zondirovaniya Zemli (Radiovision: Radar Systems for Remote Sensing of the Earth), Moscow: Radiotekhnika, 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.Radiolokatsionnye metody issledovaniya Zemli (Radar Research Methods of the Earth), Mel’nik, Yu.A., Ed., Moscow: Sovetskoe Radio, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Nuzhdin, V.M., Rastorguev, V.V., and Chukin, L.F., Avtonomnye radiotekhnicheskie ustroistva letatel’nykh appartov (Autonomous Radio Engineering Devices of Aircrafts), Moscow: Mosk. Aviats. Inst., 1991.Google Scholar
- 4.Ananenkov, A.E., Shnaider, V.B., Nuzhdin, V.M., et al., Reflections from the water surface using an ultrashort impulse sounding signal, Tr. Mosk. Aviats. Inst., 2014, no. 76.Google Scholar
- 5.Kanashchenkov, A.I., Merkulov, V.I., and Samarin, O.F., Service life of radar systems and problems of its extension, Radiotekhnika, 2006, no. 11, pp. 3–5.Google Scholar
- 6.Kanashchenkov, A.I. and Novikov, S.V., Software-target tools of governmental management of high-tech scientific and technical projects, Vyssh. Shkola, 2016, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 17–19.Google Scholar
- 7.Kanashchenkov, A.A., Kanashchenkov, A.I., and Novikov, S.V., Problems of structural transformations of modern corporations and enterprises, Vestn. Mosk. Aviats. Inst., 2016, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 217–227.Google Scholar
- 8.Rastorguev, V., To the question of the stability of the Kalman filter in integrated navigation system of transport means, Proc. 17th Int. Conf. on Transparent Optical Networks, Piscataway, NJ: Inst. Electr. Electron. Eng., 2015, vol. 17, pp. 193–383.Google Scholar
- 9.Ananenkov, A.E., Karpyshev, A.V., Nuzhdin, V.M., et al., Microwave sensor for determination of the distance of the helicopter fire extinguishing system, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Aviats. Tekh., 2014, no. 4, pp. 57–60.Google Scholar