Feedback-signal prediction for a deadbeat PI controller
- 47 Downloads
This paper considers an algorithm of feedback-signal prediction for implementing a current loop with a PI controller tuned for deadbeat control. The algorithm takes into account errors of incorrectly set inductance and the presence of a filter in the feedback signal. An algorithm for correcting the inductance of the control-object model and the proportional coefficient of the current PI controller is implemented. The final algorithm was tested taking into account measuring-channel discreteness.
Keywordselectric drive PI controller prediction feedback digital control systems deadbeat control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Quang, N.P. and Dittrich, J.-A., Vector Control of Three-Phase AC Machines: System Development in the Practice (Power Systems), Springer, 2008.Google Scholar
- 3.Smith, O.J.M., Closed control of loops with dead time, Chem. Eng. Progr., 1957, vol. 53, pp. 217–219.Google Scholar
- 4.Ingimundarson, A. and Hagglund, T., Robust tuning procedures of dead-time compensating controllers control, Eng. Pract., 2001, vol. 9, pp. 1195–1208.Google Scholar
- 5.Grewal, H., Oversampling the ADC12 for higher resolution. SLAA323, Appl. Rep., Texas Instruments, 2006, p. 8Google Scholar
- 6.Anuchin, A.S. and Ariskina, L.V., The way to synthesize two-circuit control system for DCDC voltage converter under continuous current conditions for drives with controlled intermediate DC link, Tr. MEI. Elektroprivod i sistemy upravleniya (Scientific Works of National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute. Electric Drive and Control Systems), 2002, no. 679, pp. 52–65.Google Scholar
- 7.Anuchin, A.S. and Silaev, F.A., Voltage control unit for independent power supply system for long-distance train carriages, Elektrooborud.: Ekspl. Remont, 2010, no. 6, pp. 55–64.Google Scholar
- 10.Alyamkin, D.I., Anuchin, A.S., Drozdov, A.V., Kozachenko, V.F., and Tarasov, A.S., Vstraivaemye vysokoproizvoditel’nye sistemy upravleniya: Ucheb. posobie (Embedded High Efficient Control Systems. Student’s Book), Moscow: National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, 2010.Google Scholar