Torque-power characteristics of modern wind-power facilities
It is suggested that the torque-power characteristics of wind-power facilities equipped with electric machines with frequency converters should be considered in four regimes. The first regime is extends from the startup of a wind-power facility (WPF) to the beginning of the adjustment of its rotational frequency, the second regime is the adjustment of the WPF rotational frequency, the third regime is extends from the upper boundary of frequency adjustment to the nominal power, and the fourth regime is the nominal range of wind speeds.
Key wordswind-power facilities torque-power characteristics frequency converters rotational frequency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mustafaev, R.I., Startup and Control of Wind Power Plant with Asynchronous Generator that Operates to Electrical Network, Elektrotekhnika, 1990, no. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.Andrianov, V.N., Bystritskii, D.N., et al., Vetroenergeticheskie stantsii (Wind-Electric Power Plants), Moscow-Leningrad: Gosenergoizdat, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.Windenergie 2006, Bundesverband Wind Energie-Service GmbH., 2006.Google Scholar
- 4.Vetroenergetika (Wind-Power Engineering), de Renzo, D., Ed., Moscow: Energoatomoizdat, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.Mustafaev, R.I., Kurdyukov, Yu.M., and Listengarten, B.A., Analysis of the Systems for Optimal Control of Output Power of Wind-Power Plants, Elektrichestvo, 1984, no. 7.Google Scholar