Water permeability of unsaturated soils in the arid zone
- 28 Downloads
The moisture permeability of sandy soils in the unsaturated moisture content regime has been studied. The intensity of moisture conductivity was measured at certain values of the current moisture. It is shown that the expansion of the range of unsaturated soil moisture makes it possible to determine the point of break in the monotony of the curve of simulation of moisture permeability due to the rupture of the capillary connection. The mathematical model of moisture permeability that takes into account the soil porosity is presented.
Keywordssoils aeration zone moisture permeability hygroscopicity moisture capacity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Globus, A.M., Pochvenno-gidravlicheskoe obespechenie agroekologicheskikh matematicheskikh modelei (Soil-Hydraulic Supply of Agroecological Mathematical Models), Leningrad: Gidrometizdat, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.Kulik, A.K, The influence of sand massifs on desalination and increase of water content of the rivers of the Don basin, Vestn. Ross. S-kh. Nauki, 2014, no. 2, pp. 39–41.Google Scholar
- 3.Kulik, A.K. and Vlasenko, M.V, Desalination and water content of the Kumylgi River under the influence of sands, in Puti povysheniya effektivnosti oroshaemogo zemledeliya: Sb. nauchn. tr. (Ways to Improve the Efficiency of Irrigated Agriculture: Proceedings), Novocherkassk: RosNIIPM, 2014, no. 56, part 2, pp. 14–18.Google Scholar
- 4.Kulik, A.K., Water regime and moisture balance of the sandy lands of the Lower Don (on the example of the Ust-Kundruchensky sand massif), Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Agric.) Dissertation, Volgograd: VNIALMI,2005. 143 s.Google Scholar
- 5.Kulik, K.N., Kulik, A.K., and Kulik, N.F, Water balance of soils of sandy massifs (on the example of the Ust-Kundruchensky massif), Pochvovedenie, 2012, no. 88, pp. 846–854.Google Scholar
- 6.Aver’yanov, S.F, Dependence of soil water permeability on air content, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1949, no. 2, pp. 142–144.Google Scholar
- 7.Likhatsevich, A.P., Investigation of hydrophysical properties of soil soils, Vesti Nats. Akad. Nauk, 2013, no. 4, pp. 40–45.Google Scholar