State and reclamation efficiency of forest shelterbelts of Krasnodar krai
- 13 Downloads
State and reclamation efficiency of forest shelterbelts on an area of 122800 ha in Krasnodar krai were studied. Dense ripe and overmature shelterbelts of Robinia, ash, and three-throned acacia that protect 30–46% of the interstrip field area are predominant. District division of the region on protective forestation of seedbed, whose average magnitude is 2.9%, is proposed. Creation of 105000 ha of shelterbelts is needed to enhance their efficiency. Protective seedbed shelterbeds of 5.4% size is proven.
Keywordsforest shelterbelts reclamation efficiency seedbed protectiveness forest reclamation system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abakumova, L.I., Barabanov, A.T., and Belitskaya, M.N., in Agrolesomelioratsiya (Agroforestry), Ivanova, A.L. and Kulik, K.N., Eds., Volgograd: VNIALMI, 2006, 5th ed.Google Scholar
- 2.http://krasnodar.ru/content/36/show/29838/.Google Scholar
- 3.Labaznikov, B.V, Field protection forest belts of the Krasnodar krai, Lesn. Khoz., 1975, no. 9, pp. 38–40.Google Scholar
- 4.Netrebenko, V.G., State of field-protective afforestation in the Krasnodar krai, in Agrolesomelioratsiya–problemy, puti ikh resheniya, perspektivy: Materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii (Agroforestry—Problems, Ways to Solve Them, and Prospects: Proc. Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf.), Volgograd: VNIALMI, 2001, pp. 101–103.Google Scholar
- 5.Tanyukevich, V.V. and Mikheev, N.V, Meliorative influence of field-protective forest belts in the steppe zone with low-snow winters, Meliorats. Vodn. Khoz., 2012, no. 5, pp. 21–23.Google Scholar
- 6.Ivonin, V.M., Lesnye melioratsii landshaftov. Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov (Forest Reclamation of Landscapes. Textbook for High Schools), Rostov-on-Don: Izd. SKNTs VSh., 2004.Google Scholar