Energy analysis of wear of sliding friction units
- 31 Downloads
The problems of calculating the wear on the work surfaces of sliding friction units has been considered in the article based on energy-friction theory. The derived results have made it possible to calculate the amount of wear on friction sliding surfaces.
Keywordsenergy wear theory elastic and plastic interaction of surfaces calculation of friction energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kostetskii, B.I. and Linnik, Yu.I., The analysis of the energy balance in the external friction of metals, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1968, vol. 183, no. 5, pp. 1052–1055.Google Scholar
- 2.Khachatur’yan, S.V., Termodinamicheskii metod rascheta iznosostoikosti detail mashin. Uchebnoe posobie (Thermodynamic Method for Calculation of the Wear Resistance of Machine Parts: Manual), Tashkent: Tashkent. Inst. Inzh. Zhelznodor. Transp., 2004.Google Scholar
- 3.Makhkamov, K.Kh., Raschet iznosostoikosti mashin: uchebnoe posobie (Calculation of Machine Durability: Handbook), Tashkent: Tashkent. Gos. Tekh. Univ., 2002.Google Scholar
- 4.Trenie, iznos i smazka: spravochnik (Friction, Wear, and Lubrication: Manual), Kragel’skii, I.V. and Alisina, V.V., Eds., Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1978, vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.Greger, G. and Cobold, G., The calculation of wear based on the hypothesis on accumulation of frictional energy, in Issledovaniya po tribotekhnike (Researches on Tribology), Moscow: Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Mashinostr., 1975, pp. 187–195.Google Scholar
- 6.Moore, D.F., Principles and Applications of Tribology, Oxford: Pergamon, 1975.Google Scholar