Petrographic Characteristics of Kuznetsk Basin Gas Coal
- 3 Downloads
The petrographic characteristics of bed samples of gas coal from different locations in the Kuznetsk Basin are studied. Analysis of reflection patterns permits identification of the petrographic features affecting the behavior of coal in high-temperature coking. Additional assessment of the physicochemical properties of the coal permits expanded utilization of the large reserves of gas coal in coke production.
Keywordsgas coal petrographic analysis vitrinite reflection coefficient coal macerals reflectograms coking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Eremin, I.V., Lebedev, V.V., and Taikarev, D.A., Petrografiya i fizicheskie svoistva uglei (Petrography and Physical Properties of Coals), Moscow: Nedra, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Taits, E.M. and Andreeva, I.A., Metody analiza i ispytaniya uglei (Methods of Analysis and Tests of Coals), Moscow: Nedra, 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.GOST (State Standard) R 55662-2013: Methods for the Petrographic Analysis of Coals. Part 3. Method of Determining Maceral Group Composition, Moscow: Standartinform, 2014.Google Scholar
- 5.GOST (State Standard) 9414.1-94: Methods for the Petrographic Analysis of Bituminous Coal and Anthracite. Part 1. Glossary of Terms, Moscow: Izd. Standartov, 1995.Google Scholar
- 6.Zaostrovskii, A.N., Zhuravleva, N.V., Potokina, R.R., Grabovaya, N.A., and Ismagilov, Z.R., Petrographic analysis of coal from the Pechora basin, Chem. Sustainable Dev., 2015, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 131–134.Google Scholar
- 7.Zaostrovsky, A.N., Grabovaya, N.A., and Ismagilov, Z.R., Petrographic composition of coking coal from the Kuznetsk Basin, Khim. Interesakh Ustoich. Razvit., 2016, no. 24, pp. 363–367.Google Scholar
- 8.Avgushevich, I.V., Standartnye metody ispytaniya uglei. Klassifikatsiya uglei (Standard Tests of Coals. Coal Classification), Moscow: Trek, 2008.Google Scholar
- 9.Gainieva, G.R. and Boyarchikova, R.L., Reflectogram analysis of coal raw material base of West-Siberian Metallurgical Plant, Koks Khim., 2005, no. 5, pp. 18–22.Google Scholar
- 10.Zolotukhin, Yu.A., Kiselev, B.P., Ol’shanetskii, L.G., and Stankevich, A.S., Analysis of gas coal of Bolshevik mine in Kuzbass, Koks Khim., 1986, no. 1, pp. 4–6.Google Scholar
- 11.Taits, E.M., Svoistva kamennykh uglei i portsess obrazovaniya koksa (Properties of Coal and Coke Formation), Moscow: Metallurgizdat, 1961.Google Scholar