Investigation of RF Originated ‘Cold’ Plasma Parameters in Capacitive Coupled Reactor
- 2 Downloads
We describe a capacitive coupled plasma reactor, where the inert gas molecules are ionized by the radio frequency radiation. The control and measurement system of electrical and optical parameters of the plasma are considered. A qualitative assessment is given of the energy distribution of charge carriers.
Keywords‘Cold’ plasma plasma impedance capacitive plasma reactor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lei, G. and Yuantao, Z., Plasma Science and Technology, 2013, vol. 16, p. 1009.Google Scholar
- 2.Bacelli, G., Ringwood, J., and Iordanov, P., ICINCO 2007, 4th Int. Conference on Information in Control, Automation and Robotics, Angers, France, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Aghajanyan, A.A., Hakhoumian, A.A., et al., Fizicheskiye osnovy pribostroeniya (International Journal Physical Bases of Instrumentation), 2016, vol. 5, p. 78.Google Scholar
- 6.Aghajanyan, A.A., Hakhoumian, A.A., Poghosyan, N.G., Poghosyan, T.N., and Zakaryan. T.V., Armenian Journal of Physics, 2015, vol. 8, p. 44.Google Scholar
- 7.Hakhoumian, A.A., Melikyan, H.K., Poghosyan, N.G., Sargsyan, S.T., and Zakaryan, T.V., Proceedings of NAS RA and NTUA, 2018, vol. 71, p. 146.Google Scholar