Photoelectric Properties of Zinc Oxide Films Diffusion-Doped by Gallium and Lithium for Creation of Nonlinear Electric Elements
- 8 Downloads
A technique for local diffusion doping of the certain areas of the ZnO film of donor (Ga) and acceptor (Li) impurities has been developed to produce the films with the topological pattern of doping regions. The diffusion process, electrophysical and photoelectric properties of diffusion-doped samples of the planar MSM structures based on the Al–ZnO–Al, Al–ZnO:Ga–Al and Al–ZnO:Li–Al with the metallic aluminum as contacts are investigated. It is shown that the diffusion introduction of the impurity of gallium suppresses the photosensitivity, and the diffusion introduction of lithium into the ZnO films increases the photosensitivity as compared to the undoped areas of the same film.
Keywordszinc oxide film donor acceptor diffusion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Transparent Electronics: from Synthesis to Applications, A. Facchetti, T. Marks (Eds.), Wiley, 2010.Google Scholar
- 4.Aghamalyan, N.R., Kafadaryan, E.A., and Hovsepyan, R.K., Effect of Lithium and Gallium Impurities on Opto- Electrical Properties of ZnO Films, Chapter 4 in: Trends in Semiconductor Science, New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2005, pp. 81–110.Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, S.B., Wei, S.H., and Zunger, A., Phys. Rev. B, 2001, Vol. 63, p. 752.Google Scholar
- 10.Bube, R.H., Photoelectronic Properties of Semiconductors, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992.Google Scholar
- 11.Vai, A.T., Kuznetsov, V.L., Dilworth, J. R., and Edwards, P.P., J. Materials Chemistry C, 2015, Vol. 5, p. 206.Google Scholar