Instabilities and Annihilation Blockade of Macrospheres in the Gravitationally Neutral Universe Model
- 9 Downloads
Corrections to the spectra describing Jeans instability and acoustic vibrations due to the consideration of annihilation processes in the hydrodynamic model of the gravitationally neutral Universe are obtained. The problem of annihilation of galactic clusters and anticlusters arising at the stages of the formation of massive gravitational clusters in the period following recombination of charged particles of the early Universe is also discussed. By the example of spherical macroscopic objects, it is shown that gravitational repulsion between cluster and anticluster results in the impossibility of their annihilation due to the existence of the finite closest approach distance if the latter exceeds the distance between macrosphere centers.
Keywordsgravitationally-neutral Universe Jeans instability oscillation spectra annihilation blockade
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.S. A. Trigger and I. A. Gribov, J. Phys.: Conf. Series 653, 012121 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.S.A. Trigger, Yu. A. Gribov, and A. A. Ruhadze, KratkieSoobshcheniya po Fizike FIAN 42(12), 43 (2015) [Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute 43, 1 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 9.I.A. Gribov and S. A. Trigger, J. Phys.:Conf. Ser. 774, 012045 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Ignatov and S. A. Trigger, Kratkie Soobshcheniya po Fizike FIAN 43(7), 38 (2016) [Bulletin of the Lebedev Physics Institute 43, 232 (2016)].Google Scholar
- 11.M. Giovanni, R. Jean-Louis, M. Bruce, and C. Gabriel, ”Cosmological Structure Formation with Negative Mass,” arXiv: 1804.03067v1[gr-qc] (2018).Google Scholar
- 13.Planck Collaboration “Planck 2013 Results XVI. Cosmological parameters”. arXiv:1303.5076 [astroph. CO] (2013).Google Scholar
- 18.Ch. Misner, K. Thorne, and J. Wheeler, Gravitation. Vol. 1–3 (Freeman and Co., San Francisco, 1973;Mir, Moscow, 1977).Google Scholar
- 20.G. B. Andresen et al., Nat. Phys. 7, 55 (2011).Google Scholar
- 21.S. Aghion et al., (AEgIS Collaboration), “Prospects for Measuring the Gravitational Free-Fall of Antihydrogen with Emulsion Detectors,” http://arXiv:1306.5602 (2013).Google Scholar
- 22.G. Chardin et al., Preprint: CERN-SPSC-2011-029/SPSC-P-342 (CERN, 2011).Google Scholar