Digital Flat Panel Detectors in Medical Imaging Systems
- 11 Downloads
Main parameters of digital flat panel detectors, to be taken into account in developing imaging systems are considered. Various factors affecting obtained images are presented. Experimental results presented confirm the necessity of image correction.
Keywordsdigital flat panel detector dark current transfer characteristic residual signal defect pixel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. T. Scott, K. Topfer, and J. W. DeHority, “Dark Correction for Digital X-Ray Detector,” US Patent No. 7,832,928 (16 November 2010).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Beutel, H. L. Kundel, R. L. Van Metter, Handbook of Medical Imaging, Vol. 1: Physics and Psychophysics (SPIE Press, Bellingham, 2000).Google Scholar
- 4.J.-P. Moy, and B. Bosset, Proc. SPIE 3659, Medical Imaging: Physics of Medical Imaging (1999). http:/doi.org/10.1117/12.349555.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Starman, PhD Thesis (Stanford University, Stanford, 2010).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Di Sopra, Master’s thesis (School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health, Stockholm, Sweden, 2015).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Wengender, M. Newhouse, E. Meisenzahl, and J. McGarvey, US Patent No. 20,030,179,418A1 (19 March 2003).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Bavendiek and U. Ewert, “Digital Detector Arrays (Flat Panel Detectors)”. https://www.ndt.net/article/imagingNDE2007/Bavendiek2.pdf.