Diode Laser with External Double Reflector for Gas Analysis
- 3 Downloads
A diode laser configuration with a short external cavity in which an additional reflector is formed by a packet of two thin cover glasses is proposed. The use of such external cavities in combination with diode lasers based on quantum-well heterostructures is promising for Doppler broadening spectroscopy and the cases where a wide range of continuous tuning at moderate requirements for the laser linewidth is important.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.S.P. Anokhov, T. Ya. Marusy, and M. S. Soskin, Tunable Lasers (Radio i Svyaz, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Chernyshov and S. P. Kotova, Prib. Tekh. Eksp. 49, 100 (2006) [Instrum. Exp. Tech. 49, 92 (2006)).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Chernyshov and E. A. Vorontsov, Izv. Samarsk. Nauchn. Tsentr. Ross. Akad. Nauk. 15, 135 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.ftp://cfa-ftp.harvard.edu/pub/HITRAN2008/Google Scholar
- 8.S. N. Naumkin and A. K. Chernyshov, in Collection of Works of the 14th All-Russian Youth Samara Competition Conference of Scientific Works on Optics and Laser Physics, Samara, 2016, p. 350. http://laser-optics.ru/proceedings2016.pdf.Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Chernyshov, Prib. Tekh. Eksp. 61, 141 (2018) [Instrum. Exp. Tech. 61, 158 (2018)].Google Scholar