Features of Structural Phase Transitions of Aluminum Hydroxides under Laser Processing
- 5 Downloads
The results of the studies of laser processing of alkoxide aluminum hydroxides with micrometer and nanometer particle sizes are presented. It is shown that the pseudo-boehmite processing process and phase composition of formed oxides are controlled by particle packing, laser radiation propagation in powder, and specific energy deposition. The main phases formed upon laser heating are γ, α-Al2O3; the content of δ, θ-Al2O3 is low. The minimum corundum crystallite size is ∼50 nm.
Keywordslaser processing aluminum hydroxide aluminum oxide nanoparticles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. I. Alymov, Powder Metallurgy of Nanocrystalline Materials (Nauka, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Sablukova, E. Yu. Tarasova, I. V. Shishkovskii, et al., “Method for PreparingOxide Catalysts,” RF Patent No. 2 188 709 (10 September 2002).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Kuznetsov, E. Yu. Tarasova, A. L. Petrov, et al., in Abstracts of the Third All-Russian Conference on Nanomaterials NANO-2009, Yekaterinburg, Russia, 2009 (Ural’skoe Izdatel’stvo, Yekaterinburg, 2009), p. 383.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Yu. Tarasova, S. I. Kuznetsov, A. L. Petrov, et al., in Collection of Works of the Fourth All-Russian Conference on Nanomaterials NANO 2011, Moscow, Russia, 2011 (IMET, Moscow, 2011), p. 130; http://nano. imet-db. ru/materials−NANO−2011. pdfGoogle Scholar
- 6.G. Sh. Boltachev and N. B. Volkov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 81(7), 18 (2011) [Tech. Phys. 56, 919 (2011)].Google Scholar