The Total Preservation of Unique Global Solvability of the First Kind Operator Equation With Additional Controlled Nonlinearity
For the Cauchy problem associated with an evolutionary operator equation of the first kind with an additional controlled term which nonlinearly depends on the phase variable, in a Banach space, we establish conditions for the total (on the set of admissible controls) preservation of unique global solvability under variation of the control parameter. We also establish the uniform bound for solutions. As examples, we consider initial-boundary value problems that are associated with a pseudoparabolic equation and a system of Oskolkov equations.
Keywordsevolutionary operator equation of the first kind in a Banach space controlled nonlinearity total preservation of unique global solvability pseudoparabolic equation system of Oskolkov equations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Sumin, V. I., Functional Volterra Equations in Theory of Optimal Control of Distributed Systems. Part I (Nizni Novgorod State Univ., Nizni Novgorod, 1992) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Korpusov, M.O. and Sveshnikov, A.G., “Destruction of Solutions of Strongly Nonlinear Equations of Pseudoparabolic Type”, Sovremenn. Matem. i Ee Prilozh. 40, 3–138 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.Sumin, V. I. and Chernov, A. V. “Volterra Functional Operator Equations in the Theory of Optimal Control of Distributed Systems”, Intern. Conf. ‘System Dynamics and Control Processes’, dedicated to 90th Anniversary of Acad. N. N. Krasovski, Ekaterinburg, Russia, September 15–20, 2014 (Russian Academy of Science, Ural Branch, Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, 2015), pp. 293–300 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Chernov, A. V., “A Majorant–Minorant Criterion for the Total Preservation of Global Solvability of a Functional Operator Equation”, RussianMathematics 56, Izv. Vyssh.Uchebn. Zaved.,Matem.,№3, 55–65 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.Barenblatt, G. I., Garcia–Azorero, J., De Pablo, A., Vazquez, J. L. “Mathematical Model of the Non–EquilibriumWater–Oil Displacement in Porous Strata”, Appl. Anal. 65, No. 1–2, 19–45 (1997).Google Scholar
- 14.Sveshnikov, A. G., Al’shin, A. B., Korpusov, M. O., Pletner, Yu. D. Linear and Nonlinear Equations of Sobolev Type (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 17.Zvyagin, V. G. and Turbin, M. V. “The Study of Initial–Boundary Value Problems for Mathematical Models of Kelvin–Voigt Fluids”, Sovremenn.Matem. Fundament. Napravleniy. 31, 3–144 (2009).[in Russian].Google Scholar