Asymptotic stability of two-parameter systems of delay differential equations
- 47 Downloads
We establish exact efficient asymptotic stability criteria for two-parameter systems of two autonomous delay differential equations.
Keywordsdelay equations asymptotic stability efficient criteria
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mulyukov, M.V. “Separation of Equations in Certain Systems,” Vestn. TGU 18(16), 2617–2618 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.Azbelev, N.V. and Simonov, P.M. Stability of Solutions to Ordinary Differential Equations (Permsk. Univ., Perm, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Postnikov, M.M. Stable Polynomials, 2nd Ed. (Editorial URSS, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Bykova, A.N. “The Study of Stability of Systems of Two Nonlinear Differential Equations with a Retarded Argument in the First Approximation,” Candidate’s Dissertation in Mathematics and Physics (Cheboksary, 2002).Google Scholar
- 11.Elsgol’ts L.E. and Norkin, S.B. Introduction to the Theory of Differential Equations with Deviating Arguments (Nauka, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar