A weak solvability of a system of thermoviscoelasticity for the Jeffreys model
- 42 Downloads
We establish a weak solvability of the initial-boundary value problem for a dynamic model of thermoviscoelasticity. The problem under consideration is an extension of the Jeffreys model obtained with the help of a consequence of the energy balance equation. We study the corresponding initial-boundary value problem by splitting the problem and reducing it to an operator equation in a suitable Banach space.
Keywords and phrasesJeffreys model of viscoelasticity temperature expansion a priori estimates fixed point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Reiner, Rheology (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.E. Feireisl and J. Malek, “On the Navier-Stokes Equations with Temperature-Dependent Transport Coefficients,” Differ. Equat. NonlinearMech., 1–14, article ID 90616 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Bonetti and G. Bonfanti, “Existence and Uniqueness of the Solution to a 3D Thermoviscoelastic System,” Electro. J. Differential Equations (50), 1–15 (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators (North-Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam, New York, Oxford, 1978; Mir, Moscow, 1980).Google Scholar
- 11.M. A. Krasnosel’skii et al., Integral Operators on Spaces of Summable Functions (Nauka, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].Google Scholar