Algorithm of the resolving of a boundary-value problem for a nonlinear controlled system and its numerical modeling
- 14 Downloads
An algorithm to construct a differentiable control function guaranteeing the transfer nonlinear stationary systems of ordinary differential equations from the initial state to a given final state of the phase space such that restrictions for the control are satisfied is proposed. The proposed algorithm is convenient for numerical implementation and is applicable to a broad class of systems. A sufficient condition of the existence of a desired transfer function is constructed. A certain practical problem is considered and simulated numerically by means of the presented method.
Keywordsboundary condition stabilization control nonlinear systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Zubov, Lectures on Control Theory, 2th ed. (Lan’, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.D. Aeyels, “Controllability for polynomial systems,” in Analysis and Optimization of Systems: Proc. 6th International Conference on Analysis and Optimization of Systems, Nice, France, June 19–22, 1984 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1984), in Ser: Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Vol. 63, pp. 542–545.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 11.A. N. Kvitko, T. S. Taran, and O. S. Firyulina, “Control problem with incomplete information,” in Stability and Control Processes: Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. in Memory of V. I. Zubov (SCP), Saint-Petersburg, Oct. 5–9, 2015 (IEEE, New York, 2015), pp. 106–109.Google Scholar
- 12.N. N. Krasovsky, Theory of Motion Control (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.S. A. Kabanov, “Dynamic system optimization using correction of control structure parameters,” Vestnik S.-Peterb. Univ., Ser. 1: Mat. Mekh. Astron. 1(59), 254–260 (2014).Google Scholar