The TEFIS Database on the Properties of Materials under Extreme Conditions
- 9 Downloads
A database on the thermodynamic properties of materials under extreme conditions is described. The first version of the base includes tables of pressure, energy, and entropy for 103 elements of the Periodic system in wide ranges of temperature and density. The database is developed at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Matematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, and can be accessed via links http://tefis.keldysh.ru and http://tefis.ru.
This work was supported by the Russian Science Foundation, grant no. 16-11-10001.
- 1.Zel'dovich, Ya.B. and Raizer, Yu.P., Fizika udarnykh voln i vysokotemperaturnykh gidrodinamicheskikh yavlenii (Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2008.Google Scholar
- 2.Basko, M.M., Metallic equation of state in the mean ion approximation, Preprint of Inst. for Theoretical and Experimental Physics, USSR Acad. Sci., Moscow, 1982, no. 57.Google Scholar
- 3.Kalitkin, N.N., Ritus, I.V., and Mironov, A.M., Ionization equilibrium with electron degeneracy taken into account, Preprint of Inst. of Applied Mathematics, USSR Acad. Sci., 1983, no. 43.Google Scholar
- 8.Kalitkin, N.N., Sov. Phys. JETP, 1960, vol. 11, no. 5, p. 1106.Google Scholar
- 10.Ebeling, W., Kraeft, W.D., and Kremp, D., Theory of Bound States and Ionization Equilibrium in Plasmas and Solids, Berlin: Akademie-Verlag, 1976.Google Scholar
- 12.https://www.nist.gov/pml/atomic-spectra-database.Google Scholar