Creating a developed surface of copper electrolytic coatings via mechanical activation of the cathode with subsequent thermal treatment
- First Online:
- 29 Downloads
A technique for the production of electrodeposited copper coatings with developed surfaces is proposed. It is shown that the mechanical activation of a metallic carrier during the electrodeposition of copper onto it and subsequent thermal treatment allow us to increase the specific surface area of the catalyst by a factor of several tens.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.Vikarchuk, A.A. and Romanov, A.E., Fundam. Probl. Sovrem. Materialoved., 2014, vol. 11, no. 1, p. 87.Google Scholar
- 12.Vikarchuk, A.A., Gryzunova, N.N., and Dorogov, M.V., Materialovedenie, 2011, no. 8, p. 48.Google Scholar
- 13.Gryzunova, N.N., Vikarchuk, A.A., Shafeev, M.R., and Romanov, A.E., Mater. Phys. Mech., 2014, vol. 21, p. 119.Google Scholar
- 14.Belyaev, V.N., Lobunets, A.V., Bataev, V.A., and Gontarenko, A.S., Obrab. Met., 2011, no. 3, p. 85.Google Scholar
- 15.Rybin, V.V., Bol’shie plasticheskie deformatsii i razrushenie metallov (Great Plastic Deformations and Fracture of Metals), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1986.Google Scholar