Electronic transport in mesoscopic superconductor/2D electron gas junctions in strong magnetic field
- 39 Downloads
The hybrid superconductor/2D electron gas (S/2DEG) structures based on InGaAs-InP hetero-junctions with a high-mobility 2D electron gas and superconducting NbN electrodes have been investigated. The electronic transport and current-voltage characteristics of S/2DEG/normal metal (S/2DEG/N) structures in strong perpendicular magnetic fields have been studied. Oscillations in the magnetoresistance of S/2DEG/N structures have been found in strong magnetic fields. It is shown that at bias voltages lower than the superconducting gap the amplitude of oscillations in S/2DEG/N structures significantly exceeds the oscillation amplitude in the reference N/2DEG/N samples. The experimental results can be explained within the quasiclassical theory of magnetotransport in S/2DEG structures developed by N.M. Chtchelkatchev and I.S. Burmistrov (Phys. Rev. B, 2007, vol. 75, 214 510).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Chtchelkatchev, N.M. and Burmistrov, I.S., Phys. Rev. B, 2007, vol. 75, 214 510.Google Scholar
- 8.Bezuglyi, E.V., Rozhavsky, A.S., Vagner, I.D., et al., Phys. B, 2002, vol. 66, 052 508.Google Scholar
- 9.Tkachov, G. and Fal’ko, V.I., Phys. Rev. B, 2004, vol. 69, 092 503.Google Scholar
- 10.Tkachov, G. and Richter, K., Phys. Rev. B, 2005, vol. 71, 094 517.Google Scholar
- 13.Batov, I.E., Schaepers, Th., Chtchelkatchev, N.M., et al., Phys. Rev. B, 2007, vol. 76, 115 313.Google Scholar